Away

by 11:51 AM 0 comments
This is the first part of my post for the day. Probably due to the fact that I couldn't have adequate time to write one, thanks to work preparations. Oh well. Here it is.

And so milady Ashe has temporarily left my side for a holiday trip - and also back to her home.
I foresee myself missing her a lot for this period of time.

All that can be done now is to wait for her return. Damn, I miss you already.

*Away*

Now that you are away,
For you safety I'll pray,
And I am here to stay,
My heart'll not sway.

To the West you depart,
Momentarily go apart,
Still to all I will impart,
That you have left with my heart.

For now I'll face this heartburn,
To be better I will learn,
For the one person I yearn,
I await for your return.

And time will someday tell,
To hear the ring of that bell.

-Valk-

...I love you.
Have a safe journey.
I'll be here.

Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment