What I am

by 12:14 PM 0 comments
Second part of my post. This may seem to sound a bit different that what I have written before.

Well, apparently there are things about me that are unacceptable.

Which I really don't mind to be told, because it is better if I know what is acceptable and what is not. Then I can adjust myself to you.

But to be told that there's something that I myself do not realise about myself that is unacceptable, that shocks me, truly. 

I guess that did make me angry. I did feel that it wasn't fair that I was facing an angry lover because of something even I do not realise. But heck, I'd rather lose an argument than to lose you.

Here's a short one.

I'm doing my best,
To be the best,
For your heart to rest,
On my own crest.

To slowly change,
To be in your range,
I hope you see,
What I'm trying to be.

All I ask is patience,
And your smiling presence,
For me to achieve balance,
And exercise utter prudence.

-Valk-

...I know I'm not perfect. But let me show you my potential.
I hope you understand Lady Ashe, how much I'm slowly changing myself to be better.
I know I have a lot of bad habits - Whether I realise it or not.

I just wish nothing more than your patience. I'm doing the best I can.
I just wish that you'll smile through this with me. Give me support in my change. I work better that way. Reprimanding brings me down - Sometimes discouraging.

I know I can do it.
And I know that I love you like hell.

I wish not to be discouraged.
Smile with me, milady.
Coldness will not carry me forward.

Don't get me wrong.
I'm not blaming.
Nor am I flaming.
I am just stating...
That I really need you to support me through and have patience. That would matter to me more than the world.

I love you.
Safe journeys.
You and me.
Lady Ashe.


Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment