Rise

by 8:50 PM 0 comments
So this blog did disappear for a while. Why, one may ask? Because something happened, and I ended up hiding it from the public eye. But, who would've thought that it would return. Who would've thought that you'd return.

I said yes. Because I know what I feel.
But the world may be against me on this.
A lot of people are, actually.
But a risk not taken is a chance unknown.

Whatever it is, here's to you.

*Ashe*

For once I thought you gone,
To sadness I become a pawn,
I thought it time to clear the lawn,
To have lost you for an aeon.

I thought I have been spurned,
I thought my hopes have burned,
But hold - The fates have turned,
For your hand had returned.

In happiness's return,
So many things we learn,
Of trust to stay and earn,
To grow steady and stern.

Your hand I grasp,
Your heart I clasp,
No longer my soul will rasp,
No longer my heart will gasp.

I wish not for others,
Nor care for people's spurs,
To look past all the errs,
Together - without spurs.

I may have had a crash,
My heart felt a gash,
But it healed in a flash,
When you came back - Lady Ashe.

Without the shadow of blue,
I know we'll stay true,
For our story will continue,
For I know -  I love you.

-Valk-

On a side note - Happy New Year. I wish nothing more than to spend this year with you. And I know things are only going to look up from hereon out.

That's all for now. Ciao!




Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment