Doto?

by 1:35 PM 0 comments
So let's rhyme with dota shall we?
I don't know if you'll get this baby but that's the fun part :)


*Doto*

Just like my e-sport,
You are my support,
To help me with my killing spree,
To grow stronger as your carry.

I see things I normally can't - like an observer,
With confidence I charge in like the Breaker,
Unrelentingly I blink in and call - 
And with the culls our foes fall.

Fear not - I flee not like the Weaver,
Nor will I disappear from you with blur,
But I will purchase the reaver,
And act as your armour.

I'm not as good as Arteezy,
Nor am I as good a carry,
But stay - With you around its breezy,
Just like the tideless sea.

-Valk-

I love you Milady Ashe.

......
I may not be the best carry,
But I won't head to the quarry,
Under Selemene's sky of starry,
.....Will you stay till we marry?

Oops.
Hahahaha.

I love ya.

Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment