Memories; Pt. 1

by 11:56 AM 1 comments
This is not about what a poet writes,
Nor about what a poet cites;

Henceforth our memories,
To tell others of our stories.




*Return*

Though for a moment I did burn,
Though I feared you wouldn't turn,
To my joy you did return,
The only one I yearn;

Thank you for making that turn,
And your trust did slowly earn,
Though at times you prove stern,
Timeless did you allow me to learn.

You are my utter concern,
Nur Asheila - Shall your heart I govern?






*Nightingale*

As we stroll the night,
Under the moonlight,
Yet, something shines so bright,
And from you lies that sight.

As we stroll at night,
All my weariness turns to might,
You turn all wrongs to right,
To erase my heart of all blight.

So let me treat you right,
Nur Asheila - Let me be your knight.




*Gamer's Soul*

Years of gaming and none of love,
Of others I do nothing but shove,
Then came you from the one above,
Nur Asheila - My only ladylove.

I thank you for your showering care,
To have ridden me of a dark mare,
Need not I games to stare;
But only your eyes to glare.

For you here I dare,
For you I lay my heart bare.



*Fulfillment*

For what used to fulfill me was food,
All that I have to prevent me from the brood,
You came to lift my mood,
And to make me full was your love ensued.

Meals are not same if you I exclude,
From solidarity now I elude,
My mind no longer skewed,
My heart now renewed.

To you I my utmost gratitude,
Nur Asheila - To shower me with beatitude.




*Towers*
.
I'd stand to be your tower,
As you've granted me power,
I will not cower,
For I will shield our bower.

You need not think of dower,
We shall be each other's grower,
Though you've been my soul's glower;
My sorrows gone down belower;

Though you're but a single flower,
I thank you for all the love you shower.





 *Togetherness*

For now we are together,
With my loved once to gather,
Need not I become an actor,
Nor need I be filled with anger.

 I need none if anyone after,
For you are my heart's anchor,
For you are my soul's author,
For you are my mind's armour.

I vow this now - As long as we are together,
Then together - We will strive for the better.





*Journey*

To have stood by me,
Where I'd be you'd be,
Even if I'd cross the sea,
We'd still be we,

Though I place no decree,
You do not flee,
Yet you simply agree,
 To hold me with nary my need to plea.

Though we'd stop a minute for I'd be on my knee...
Asking you that if you would marry me?




 ~Yat
~For Nur Asheila
~Beloved One and Only

Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

1 comment:

  1. I have been outdone. Well done. I anxiously await the greatness of future parts.

    ReplyDelete