ily

by 9:35 AM 0 comments
I don't have much to say in this one, just that I'm glad you allow me in Lady Ashe. And ask why do I love you? Here's what I can tell you.

So this one's for you.

*ily*

I love You,
I don't just spew,
I don't just strew,
Tis not a skew.

I love You,
For you made me grew,
For you return my virtue,
Into my soul You place value.

I love You,
And I know it true,
Unlike the slang of Sioux,
But like a grandeur yew.

I love You,
For the smile you brew,
To drag me out of the blue,
To draw out potential anew.

I love You,
Tis' not just a woo,
For my pain You withdrew,
For my sadness You undo.

I love You,
And I'll stick like glue,
No matter what may ensue,
Well - Here's a random Haiku,

"Your beauty is true,
For Your amazing IQ,
And Your beautiful hairdo,"

I love You,
None shall argue,
I will shun those untrue,
For you are my breakthrough.

I love You,
No need for other coup,
I would fight through a slough,
Just to get to You.

I love You,
I hope You do too,
And if they ask me "Who?"
I'll say "Lady Ashe is who."

-Yat-




Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment