Parallel connection

by 12:55 PM 0 comments
Sometimes, people change for someone they love. See, that may actually sound like something good, that you love someone and try to adapt to their behaviour or actions.

But the problem lies when the change you make changes who you actually are. Attitude can change. Habits can change. Personality can change. But innateness? That grows with you. No matter how much you try, you cannot change who you truly are.

I am not saying that one must not change for one's lover at all - The bad habits and attitudes should be improved. Someone that can make you a better person is someone worth your time and effort. The idea is your other half should make you want to change because you want to be a better person - Not to change solely because of that person. Sadly that would just mean that you are being fake, no?

Why am I saying this? Well its just food for thought. But I am superbly thankful for finding someone who is perfect for me. I can finally just be myself around her. Around you. You've told me that you can naturally be yourself with me. For that, I am glad and happy. Because you are just perfect. People say parallel lines never meet. But apparently for once, the law broke itself, and I found my perfect half.

*For You*

Hear my confession,
You are perfection,
You awaken my passion,
To stand as your champion.

May I be blunt?
To say that we compliment,
That if you were absent,
I'd be stuck in ailment.

I brand you my Queen,
All my life - where have you been?
With you I am serene,
I love you - Is what I mean.

Let me be your Guardian,
I will be your bastion,
To lift your burden,
No matter how beaten.

Lady Ashe - For You,
The one who builds my virtue,
The one in my heart grew,
The one who will makes me true.

-Valk-

I love you. The most amazing person to ever walk into my life.
Thank you.
I want us.
Till the end and after.




Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment