Stay

by 6:27 AM 0 comments
Trouble arises.
So much complexity.
Painfully enough.
But what will I do now?
I know I'm not the best, really. But I sure am stubborn. And I am pretty resilient.

So maybe Lady Ashe - You'd wonder if we will ever work? You'd wonder if I'll stay even after all the new things that came into light today for me.

Well the answer is this: I am definitely not going anywhere.

*Stay*

With all the pain,
Our stars under rain,
With scars in our brain,
Can we still reign?

I know it not,
Of life's plot,
Of this battle fought,
I still hold this knot.

In you I found,
The resonance of our sound,
Even if I fall to the ground,
I will find my way around.

For I will plea,
Not just for me,
But also for thee,
To find acceptance in your tree.

Even if the sky turns gray,
Or in this overwhelming fray,
This time I will properly pray,
This time I will properly stay.

-Yat-

Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment