Doubtless

by 11:16 AM 0 comments
Had some stuff on my mind these days. If there's one thing I don't like is being doubted. If there's one thing that makes me sad is being doubted by the one I love.

I guess things are still new and trust has to be earned, isn't it? True enough. But I realise one thing. Words can only do so much to clear doubts. But actions speak louder don't they? So I know one thing is I have to do is to show to you that I am serious about everything. That I know what I want. That I'm superbly certain about you.

I am not very good at expressing how I feel. Or how I say things. But I know one way for me to express myself is by writing. So here you go baby.

*Trust*

For your doubts,
For all your droughts,
For your heart's pouts,
Here are my shouts.

You fear I'll change,
That I'll go derange,
That my feelings will rearrange,
But I'll never break our grange.

You fear you're not good enough,
That one day I'll turn rough,
That this rain of sugar is a bluff,
But I'll never break our cuff.

You're the best,
For my heart the ultimate guest,
I do not jest,
Your presence makes me blessed.

I'll never leave,
I'll never let you grieve,
For this love I weave,
For this love I believe.

My faith will not end,
For you are a heaven-send,
For our haters I'll rend,
For you I'll defend.

I don't know what is to be,
But I know what is it to be me,
I'm down on my knees,
Will you not believe me, Lady Ashe?

For I lie not,
Lest I rather rot,
You're what my heart sought,
I'll grasp on to this knot.

Only for you I rhyme,
For one so sublime,
To give my life a chime,
To last for all of time.

What else can I say?
For you I would pray,
Your heart I'll never betray,
By your side I'll stay.

Why do I love you?
You drag me out of blue,
You make me smile anew,
Gone the pain I once knew.

You give my heart a red hue,
Tis' not bullshit that I spew,
I want to see this through,
Standing by each other as two.

Four years of ingrown feelings,
Four years to grow these wings,
I love you for all the little things,
I love you for the happiness it brings.

I'll never give up this battle,
Even if it makes me brittle,
Even if offered the world's crystal,
For only a fool would let go of an angel.

I'm sorry. Maybe I babbled too much this time. But I know what I want. I know what I can do. I know what I say. I know I'm true. I've never forgotten about every memory I have of you. I know it all comes back to you. You know who you are. I shall be thy vanguard, Lady Ashe.

I know its hard to trust me just like that. But I'll prove it to you. I'll show you the hyperextension of my capabilities. I want you to be happy. For I want us to be happy.

I love you.

-Yat-




Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment