Salvation

by 8:22 AM 0 comments
So I was able to spend time with milady Ashe for a while. That saying "distance makes the heart grow fonder"? Yeah, that's proven now to be true.

Seeing her after almost two weeks made the garden in my heart bloom so extensively. Turned the pressured thoughts in my mind into specks of dust. Alas, time is short, and this is the one time I will get to see her before yet another long period of time.

But the time apart did change a few things. Also, the meeting changed a few things. What are they? Not bad things - not to worry.

But in the times you were away I discovered that I missed you. More. and more. and more. And the love kept growing and growing. It crossed my mind. And I discovered that I am actually dead serious about us. I would love to be your guardian forever, milady.

And the meeting made me discover one thing - That milady is dead serious about us as well. I will not get into detail, but I know that I am so filled with happiness. You've filled that painful void in my soul with serenity, Ashe.


*Salvation*

Before you arrive,
Happiness I deprive,
Pain kept me alive,
With my attempt to survive.

For years I've felt,
In my heart you dwelt,
Yet I felt it was below the belt,
For your smile without me I dealt.

Hence, for years of pain,
To hold my heart with a rein,
Though around you ignorance I feign,
For your heart I could not obtain.

Or so I thought,
In the end for you I fought,
Beyond the pain and distraught,
For you are the one I sought.

........
I can finally remove the knife,
Now that you are in my life,
With you now I can strife,
Milady Ashe - From here till the afterlife.

-Valk-

I love you so much. For years I've kept and this tree never died. And now finally it has found the one who planted it. And now it grows.

I love you, Asheila.

 

Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment