Heart's Core

by 1:13 PM 0 comments
For immemorial times,
I create rhymes,
But I know ofttimes,
I write in paradigms.

Today I went an extra mile,
Just to see her smile,
To heal me from being senile,
T'was all worthwhile.

For that smile of yours,
True rhymes through all doors,
I now write as the one who soars,
The Falcon whom you he adores.

I will forever remain,
For you dispel my pain,
For my darkness you've slain,
I will be your main.

Lady Ashe, my precious,
With you for the better anxious,
In my heart I give bareness,
For you I am dauntless.

Tis' not an empty babble,
You shall never see betrayal,
For you I remain loyal,
To create our life journal,

To my deepest core,
I say this - I couldn't ask for more
To stand by you I swore,
For you are the one I adore.

-Valk-

Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment