Judge

by 10:11 AM 0 comments
I do not understand really, the concept of humans. Of why they judge me. Of why they judge us. You see - If you were to judge me and decide that you do not like me AFTER you meet me and knowing who I am, that's fine. But judging me without even knowing me? Wow. Really? Just because I look like I originated from some Triad gang, I'm depicted as a violent drunkard? Fucking hell, I'm fucking afraid of flying roaches, you expect me to bash someone in the face?

Its funny really. I actually couldn't care less for these judgmental eyes and thoughts. But I care for my Lady Ashe. This whole thing affects her more than me. Why won't you leave us alone? Why won't you take care of your own messed up garden and let us build our own? Why stand in our way?

So here's to you judgmental beings.

*Judge*

For ones who judge,
Let me give a nudge,
That I hold no grudge,
But hell I won't budge.

Before you spew,
Why don't you know me in lieu,
Not just by your own view,
To jeopardize us two.

What can I say,
Just go eat some hay,
Keep your thoughts at bay,
And stop causing this fray.

I love her,
Without a single slur,
Thy mind is blur,
Would you like to see my anger?

You wish not as such,
Your words are not much,
Continue and choose to walk on a crutch,
But still Lady Ashe's hands I'll clutch.

You. Know. Nothing.

-Valk-

Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment