To malady Ashe

by 11:57 AM 0 comments
Insomnia again tonight. Thought I might as well write something if this is the case.

I am so deep in love I can't even think straight anymore sometimes.

I know there are many things regarding myself that are still imperfect. But I'm not going to give up. For you, Lady Ashe.

Despite my affect,
I have some defect,
Leaves me far from perfect.
For my love to prove,
I vow to improve,
So closer to your heart I move.
Sometimes my acts folly,
Like one infant's dolly,
Yet behind this melancholy,
I swear to my Blue Rose,
That my imperfect soul you chose,
Will bring a beautiful close.
I may know nothing,
But I know one thing,
That I love you more than everything.
If you'd disappear,
I'd be struck with fear,
Of losing the one most dear.
Though sometime our views contra,
One thing is never an enigma -
That I love you, Nur Asheila.

-Valk-

Stay with me.
I may not be the best person,
But I sure as hell am going to be the best lover for you.

Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment