Heart

by 4:29 AM 0 comments



         For the one I love,                                                                   For time amiss,
            You're like a clove,                                                          And my heart's hiss,
      Blessings from the God above,                                   For absence of the one I miss,
      And in me happiness you shove.                          The one who makes me bliss.
    With the merry times I have with you,          I'll remain here for the rest of my life,
          Lest if all I say is not at all true, my heart I'll let you cut open with this knife.
           You'll stay in my heart's core,  Lady Ashe, for with you I need nothing more,
                  All my emptiness I had before - all voids cleansed by the your lore.
                       What more can I say - Other than for us, for once I will pray,
                         That together we will stay, eternal as we carve our way,
                              I will care for your heart - None shall outsmart,
                                 Upon you I impart, love as strong a rampart.
                                  Here's my vow - My care and love endow,
                                    If you'll allow, I'll make you say wow,
                                      I wish upon the stars to avoid spars,
                                        To remove your heart of scars,
                                         For this is my vow to be true,
                                           To discard all that is blue,
                                             Let us see this through,
                                                   For I love you,
                                                       Forever,
                                                         You,
                                                            I.

Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment