Double Dose

by 11:17 PM 0 comments
*A sonnet for You*

In you I trust,
For you I must,
For my heart is just,
Not to sway by gust.

You fear I walk away,
Or that my heart will sway,
That I will cease to stay,
Can I keep your fears at bay?

I would never leave,
For losing you is all to grieve,
For all the love we weave,
For what we will achieve.

I wonder if you agree,
That my rhymes are my decree,
That this is what I plea,
For you to stay forever with me.

But maybe this rhyme is lame to thee,
..Let's take it up a notch, shall we?


*For You v.ii*

What makes me want you badly,
It is not just your beauty,
But the good I see hugely -
You think I speak empty,
Just like those other many,
Alas, I'm not one so bratty -
I know not of such folly,
This is not a game of monopoly,
Unlike their utter melancholy - 
There can be no three,
But only the word we,
For there is no need for a thirdly - 
This is my rhyme for You,
I'll never say adieu, rather,
I'd rather say I need You.

*******************************************************************

Nothing much to say.
Just that I'll stay.
Sometimes my rhymes prove my point better than my words.
I know not to speak empty as those bastards.
Nor flee or be weak as those cowards.

Of you, my Queen,
Do you know how much you mean?
Well, You are like my body's spleen.
Without you, my body stays unclean.

I know. Funny organ referencing. But whatever, haha.

I love you Ashe. I really do. So fucking much.

You may cease to believe me.
But in time you will see.

-Valk-




Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment