Clinged

by 8:54 AM 0 comments
In my olden days, I used to be just have a simple routine. Work-Study-Game-Sleep. Repeat. Nothing impressive, also nothing interesting.

There wasn't anything to look forward to back then. It was really just a boring same-old, same-old process.

And then you came along, Asheila.

Suddenly my routines (which are still boring and uninteresting) became slightly more interesting to me. Not because suddenly I love to do my assignments or do my work - But to look forward to seeing you after a tiring day or a typical routine.

I can imagine it. One day I'd be working like five days a week - reach a new level of hectic life, but yet knowing that I'd be able to see you, hug you and just be there with you makes me feel like all that work I've done is worthwhile. 

Your presence changed my life, baby. I look forward to every meeting with you, I look forward to just see you smile and comfort me after work.

Short is, I'm crazy over you. I promise I'll take care of you as how your presence shone my soul.

*Cling*

When you did swing,
The happiness you bring,
I feel now like a King,
Removing all my sting.

You're not just a fling,
You're my only Spring,
The season where birds sing,
For all the love you bring.

Between us there's this thing,
Like an invisible,invulnerable string,
Well - On you I should put a ring,
To forever shelter you under my wing.

This ain't no TV drama,
Stay with me eternally, Nur Asheila.

-Valk-


I love you. Now and forever.
No more shadows of the past. No invaders of the future.

Its you. For eternity.




Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment