Reminisce

by 12:15 PM 0 comments
"I used to always think about her, knowing that I super duper like  love her now."

4 years. That's how long it took. You just show up and disappear as you wished. But I never gave up. Because I knew there was something in you that I couldn't slip off my mind. You kept asking me why.

"Why me?"
"How did I get you?"

I don't really know that my dear.
But I do know I have had feelings for you for ages.
No matter how you changed, you're still that same girl that said "Hi" to me that night - That last night of orientation for PASUM.
That same girl who captivated me with her beautiful, unmatched smile.

You might say you're not as pretty as you were.
But I still see that same lady.

5 years ago I said something at the cafeteria before the mid year test.

"I want to be the one to take care of you,"

You smiled.

We walked. We talked.

But fate pulled us separately for years.
Even then, I always remembered what I said my dear.

Have you ever wondered why I've always been around no matter if you disappear or return for a few days and disappear again?

I knew I wanted to try to win your heart with every gap I had, no matter how short.

But I did say I'd take care of you. And from the shadows, I tried my best. Not directly as I couldn't.
But I've always cared for you. Whenever you come to me with problems to tell back then, I listened to every word.

...Because that was how I show how much I care for you.
I could not have the opportunity to care for you directly.
Hence, what could be done was to make sure you were doing fine.

...Such is the truth.

But now, we're together and finally, I can take care of you as how I will. As how I imagined.
As how I wished. As your lover. As your guardian.

We've come a long way.
What is left to say;

Is that I love you, Nur Asheila, my true angel.




Valk

Writer

Hello. I write poems for Nur Asheila. My future wife. My lover..

0 comments:

Post a Comment